Spirit ABS CBN TV Show (Rivermaya - You'll Be Safe Here (Spirit OST))

1/16/2016 01:31:00 AM
















This song reminds me of my Grandmom. She really likes the Spirit TV Show in ABS CBN and at that time we where actually bothered why did she like that TV Show infact it's not about love and it is all about some huloo bullshit.
But then my cousin told me he also doesn't even now. Then everytime I visit my Grandmom house I always here this song (at that time I still don't bothered on how beautiful is this music) then now I am grown up I always ask what song was that in the TV Show my Grandmom always watch. And then I still can't believe that this is it. God I miss the 20s TV shows. It's like they will always be apart of me even I still don't understand some of the shows at the time since I was really young.



This song.. I can't believe that this song was use in that TV Show.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts