I feel so shattered

6/25/2016 03:40:00 PM


I am so shattered. 
The thing that I thought I was good at, I thought I was good enough. Newsflash I am not.
The picture above was my entry in the Fujifilm Contest. I really don't know but it's not the great picture for me. It looks so basic. It looks empty. It looks so flat. It doesn't please me.

It was a great experience tho. But I really want to win. I really really really want to win. Maybe that's the reason it wasn't a good picture? Because I focused on winning? That's why it became the photo became blankly.

I'm also pissed off. You can't post process the photos, you can do anything with the photos. It should be all raw. No edit just this so at that time I knew I was loosing. Most of the photographers has better camera than ours. While us was only using a low profile cameras. And despite that the photo above is not that crisp. It looks flat. I am loosing. I feel so down right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts