Why do I have the feeling that someone likes me but I don't appreciate him?

1/27/2017 12:43:00 AM
My instinct is telling me that there is someone who likes me. But how do I know who is it?


I've been close minded person when it comes up to loving *romantically* since I have a bad experience about it and now I don't know how to hint or how to react when this so called "love" thing comes up. I normally say I don't believe in love because it's my defense mechanism to cut everything rapidly. That's why I don't know how to reach out to people when someone is putting up emotions that have been buried already in my thoughts.

What should I do?

Am I projecting?
Am I overthinking?
Is it really me?
What steps do I need to do?

I've been trying to be a shadow to everything. I don't want someone to remember me. I don't want someone to get attached to me. I don't want to make everyone think that I exist.


I want to be aloof to everything.

Yes, I help people with their emotional and personal problem but that doesn't mean I am helping my self.

I love helping other people and that's it. Nothing more.

I keep trying to be unique and normal at the same time but the universe itself doesn't want me to go outside the circle. Every time I discover something like music taste, arts and other stuff it always get into others people eye which is irritating me sometimes since I know to my self I've been there and I have already that experience.

I hate myself for being numb of my the feeling that "love" called.

I tried but it seems that it doesn't work. I sometimes get over the line or under the line. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaahhhh







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts