38 Facts about me (As of 2017, January)

1/21/2017 01:10:00 AM
Its because this is my 38 post im going to post a 38 facts about me.
All beyond this line are truth and nothing but the truth. No lie, keme or anything it's from my baul of heart.

LEZZSTART:
I'm Gay

I'm hookt in my native culture

I like lo-fi, africanish musics, jazz, contemporary jazz, aviandi, french-house electro music, bedroom pop, house music

I (declare) don't have any crush as of right now if I say I have a crush on someone its just temporary. Nothing more or only crush if its brought up but as of now I don't have any guy that keeps my mind busy thinking. Except for people who tweet/share stuffs in the internet but can't forseen in real life. What a joke. I want to communicate with them but I'm afraid they will just lie or get angry or something. I'M LIKE STOP BEING SAD!!! U CAN SHARE TO ME

I'm currently graduating this march. *yezzzzz*

I'm currently not capable of doing online job right now. *drools*

I have already destroyed the idea of maybe and what if. Since last time it almost killed me. Lol. And will brought up to the next one.

I have PTSD.

I have social anxiety

I am good at Photography

I don't like/afraid of an apple. *yep*

I love garlic bread so much. Specially if its deeped into a tomatos sauce. Homay.

I have been already experienced the thing called "trully deeply inlove" which in case didn't go well *I went in Naga City and leave him. Lol*

I still stalk my old crushes. Sorry :(

I can speak French *as long as they will give me time to translate it to my brain*

The worst movie I saw is "The Sand"

The very great superb movie I saw is "Love (2015)"

I love Studio Ghibli movies especially the My Neighbor is Totoro

I like giving warm hugs to those who are trying their best to be someone they don't want

I am makulit once I am drunk

I have already cried because of a movie.

I want to start enhance my drawings

You would know if I like you if I send stickers.

I know how to read feelings.

In contrary, I don't know how to read feelings that is showed to me : because I have social anxiety. So if you like me don't worry if you ask me *even I know no one will* I will not hurt you if you will confess a feeling to me. But I will try my best to push you outside the idea of liking me. But if you still insist then maybe I'll try?

I have "the fox" key chain, stuff toy from the Little Prince

I really really really really really love The Little Prince.

I'm not morning person

I don't like a human contact to boys *such as skin or any other thing* unless if I started to insist or like him

I have already thought of suicide *which is bad I know*

Simple things like "thank you, sorry, I love you" makes me giggles in a good way

I lie for the sake of goodness.

I don't want people to bully me/tease me to something else. I don't do that intentionally. If I say something bad about someone then probably I'm angry, or I said it randomly which incase I always say sorry

I only said "I love you" only if I mean it.

I don't believe in love. (debatable)


I believe in God

I believe in Other gods

I am existentialist

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts