Don't ever try to pore directly to my eyes.

7/03/2016 01:18:00 AM
I have given a power by my beloved ancestors that I can read emotions, what do they feel, everything that is connected to that person. It usually comes when I just currently woke up and it is irritating me a lot. Specially if I didn't eat my heavy dinner and I just woke up.

I never understand why people can't do this.

I have special power. 


To be honest I pity people. I pity what will they become and what do they will be in a future.

I have tried telling someone with their future it's kinda exhausting. People are really narcissist they do want to be a perfect human, which they can't. Poor creatures.

Maybe that's the reason why I'm single.


People are retarded as hell. Most of them only care about themselves.
Craving to know what they are or what they will become. LMAO....

So I'll give an example. I just went outside last night to eat my dinner. It was Leni event so the City is kinda bit busy. But I did really went to a fast food chain which is already full. I have sit on a corner when a woman asks if she can sit besides me since I didn't have any vacant sit.

At that time I was like
Because I am indeed hungry and I just woke up in my long nap
But for the greater purpose I did allow her to sit besides me. Because I am not that a super bitch. I'm a bitch with a heart. However, she is with someone. Which is a little bit bitch.

I looked at the woman's eye and told her soul that she will pass to go to the next dimension. While the other woman (that is accompany with) will be stuck in an infinite location. I also read that that woman did really had a happy life here on earth. She is too pure to be abused by someone she accompany with. I bet that woman find her purpose in life already and trying to help other people like any other people did when they had cope up to someone else.

So for that woman.
I love seeing person who is kind to other human being.
They are like the greater purpose for the unity of the earth.

Job well done!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts