1AM THOUGHTS

2/16/2016 01:43:00 AM
Since I can ride a lot of things right now. I would like to give a time for this.
Hmmm... I don't know how to start but let me begin. I won't talk about my technical information's since you won't need it. How about we talk about who is me inside me.

Reality wise.




I sometimes categorize my self as weird since everything in my self is not plotted. It just came out unexpectedly.



                                                                                    I don't know how to get angry.
                                                                                    I don't know how to shut my mouth.
                                                                                    I'm probably a lowkey person *for sure*.
                                                                                    I know when people is a pollution to
                                                                                        my surroundings
People says I'm just me just being me. AND I EVEN DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES MEAN.
PEOPLE USUALLY SAY JUST BE WHO YOU ARE.


I still don't have clue what my really purpose in this world.
How would you find it?
Is this is a mind-life crisis?
I usually ask a lot of person of what is their first impression and usually they would say I'm a BITCH which is I am because that's the only thing I can sugarcoat that I am weak. Can you get mad with that? 
No?
In reality  
I
                     am 
weak.                         
I am scared 



                                                                               of a lot things but I usually stand as a strong person and I can't do anything with that. It's the thing that keeps me as human. To be scared of something.

To all who can read this I just want to tell you that I can't provide what you want but what ever you gave to me. I'll treasure it. I may not be good at showing it but in my heart I am indeed good at treasuring it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts