What's Up Waddup

5/16/2016 12:43:00 PM
So basically I survived this thriving month. With a lot of pressure because of the debt!! LUCKILY I FOUND A CUSTOMER IN MY SERVICE (Phone Verification) and he brought 300 accounts (which is $300) that saves my life!

But before that I did pawn my lovely Camera (I almost teared up because it's the source of my life) and Manage to budget all the money given by my Parents (Love them a lot!)

Now I don't have a problem!! ........


I don't have??....


Well I still have! Since I've got a Thesis Payment, Enrollment for being 4th year (YUHOOO, 1 YEAR AND I'M DONE!), and advance payment for my rent.

Thesis Payment is <- 1500PHP
Advance Payment is <- 4500PHP

AND YES I'M BACK WITH MY PROBLEM AGAIN. MONEYYYYYYY.

WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENNNNN. LKALKALSKJDLKAJSLKDJSLKDJQOIWJEOIQJ

I wanted to work but the guy who ordered with the large account is already idle. I dunno what happen to him but thanks to him.


I do hope I will survive this shit again!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts