Ateneo Film Society (AFS) (New Organization in Ateneo de Naga University; My school)

5/17/2016 02:40:00 PM
Soooooo I joined this organization since I am graduating student (that has a fucked up sentence organization. Lol) and I wanted to feel on what it feels like to work with people again.

However to start with this is that we are actually the founder of this organization this mean we need to do the paper works. Starting from the Constitution, Vision, Mission, and etc of the organization which is pain in the butt.


Anddddd also since it is FILM making I need to buy some new things to my camera (Yes I do have a camera and its the source of my life, and income)

I need this things to buy:
Lens:
Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC (Vibration Compensation) Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (B005E)- This

Mic:
Rode VideoMic Pro Rycote
RodeLink Filmmaker Kit
ZOOM H5
Audio-Technica Condenser (AT2020)


Light:
Aputure HR-672S
Aputure AL-528S
Power Centre Battery for Sony NP-F970
Control Gel Kit
Diffusion Paper
Kupo 30″ C Stand w/Turtle Base

Addons:

Kamerar QV-1 Viewfinder
Lanparte Portable Battery
Polaroid Rig

 A lot right?

Yes it is indeed fucking expensive too.

But my priority is the lens, Mic and This two Aputure HR-672S
Aputure AL-528S

 

 I do hope someone will help me buying this priority thing I needed to.


I will be glad and will do a running man challenge for someone who will.

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts