Shifting Music Genre To The One You Don't Listen Everyday

8/25/2016 03:02:00 PM
I have been searching my music genre for the past few months. Something that will please my mind, my soul, my eternal salvation eternity.AND I FOUND IT!
AND I FOUND IT!

I just don't know how to describe this but I think everyone is having this melancholy moment of their life right now. Whaaaaaaaaaaai.

I hope everyone will enjoy my music taste.


It's called dream pop. Or glaze music. My music taste is currently shifting to dream-pop,alien music pop, modern-funk pop and Most of Doddledoddle songs. I still like UDD, Eraserhead, Beatles, and other stuff.
- And as of August 2018 -
I started to like death grips (´・ω・`) -

I just like the crisp of the music and the melody of the music. Most people won't love this music taste because it's just really so so sad.

ISN'T EVERYONE?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts