Jonaii's World Wide Photowalk Entry 2016 (Scott Kelby Contest)

10/02/2016 12:48:00 AM


Yessssssssszzzzzzzzzzz it's another photowalk. Yes, yes, I know my entry is ugly. There's a lot of entry that is much much more beautiful than this but for me it is my best shot.
It's not a boring picture if you stare at it in a much closer look. I also like my color grading here. Just the spectrum of brown and to yellow. It's a pretty sad photo but I think melancholy? I was aiming for a photos that is inside the Church however due to I'm a stupid (I haven't read the route of the photo walk) I went off to the group (because I was late).
The reward in the contest is too high. A Canon 5D Mark III? WHAT? But the experience is a thumbs up. I do hope at least one of my group mates entered in the top list.

The Venue is also nice (The Carmen View Hotel) Which has an elevator (I'm a fan of elevator) and the hallway smells good. :_:. Also they are nice they allowed me to charge my laptop in their lobby and the rooftop is has a pretty pretty beautiful view (however it is still not open to the public I think? as what they said). Highly cost but I think it is pretty reasonable.

We had a critique session to every photos (which somehow I didn't sent my entry due to my entries are in a wrong route). Our President in the AFS also bubbling on how idiot I am because I went off to the route. (note that this picture is in the route that the group went). He enjoy bullying me well I don't mind I'm already dead inside so why bother. <_> Well I advance congrats the winners. 


Canon 5D Mark III WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

PS: If this entry went to the winner list I will be shock like really. It's pretty ugly. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts