What the fuck is happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

9/24/2016 02:19:00 PM
I haven't learned from my mistake. What is wrong with me? I'm on a debt again. AGAIN.


I can't pay that shit anymore. I don't have any work. My PVA Service is already cut. What the hell should I do. I only have 5k in my bank account and its just only for the finals. What the hell is happening. I can't generate that big amount. More likely 14000+ (290$USD). It's not that big but I don't know how to earn that big. I'm planning to kill my self but what the fuck. I let anyone do it to me not by my self.


I really don't understand my life anymore. My grades are failing, I'm converting to introvert, I get tired easily. What the hellllllll. When did I became like this?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts