I'm getting frustrated with my pre-test results for my upcoming Civil Service Exam

7/22/2018 05:56:00 PM
I've been studying for this exam for the past few months already and took the exam twice and failed with the same average result which doesn't go higher with 65-69% and I'm getting frustrated with it.

Am I dumb that I can't go higher with the passing rate? Is my knowledge is not enough for the exam? or does the title of being a professional civil service is not for me? What is it that I'm lacking of? I need answers but I can't find the lacking questions really.

I will be taking the exam again this August 12, 2018 and hopefully I'll pass given the lack of knowledge that I have (I mean I study every free time).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts