So this Wednesday I Will Be Going for a Job Hunting

7/30/2017 10:49:00 PM
It's been 2 months since I graduated on my Alma Mater. It's a roller coaster ride. Tho I need work to sustain my family's needs and my self too. I just hope that this journey will make me find my work.

I always want to be in software developing or something that is related to that work since I'm a part of AFS which is a creative organization in my Alma Mater. And I've been a fan of developing/creating something to contribute to society. If in any case this will not work then I'm going to BPO company to work. I will be in-touch with my favorite hobby which is photography/videography and online gaming. I do hope this really work. God I will rest everything on you.

PS: We also filed an exam which a Civil Service Exam. It's an exam to be accepted more truthfully in the professional word. And it will be this Sunday and I hope that I will pass including my friends and my sibling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts