I'm emotionally spiritually mentally physically drain

10/06/2016 07:42:00 PM
I don't know what to do. I'm in cluster fuck I'm so tired. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY TIRED OF WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. I've got 20,000PHP(415USD) on debt. My Phone Service Verification is currently on process (which is taking too much time that it makes my business lost customers), I have a due date for final Defense this Saturday.
I have failed subjects. Everyone is pressuring me. My mom also bothering me with some problems regarding to her laptop AND MY FUCKING SISTER CAN'T DO ANYTHING. LIKE SHE CAN'T EVEN FIX IT. SHE ALWAYS SAY THAT I'M A FUCKING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT THAT I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO FIX THOSE PROBLEM. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK. How do I fix this problem? I need to fix it. God hasn't been good to me for the past few months and I really don't know why God doing this to me. I'm literally lost to my human social behavior. My body is also drained. I've got a on and off fever for the past few days now (because I've been sleeping 4hrs in a day due to my fucking capstone project) AND NOW MY FUCKING PHONE VERIFICATION WILL TAKE A FUCKING LONG TIME AGAIN. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL IS HAPPENING. I'M IN A TOTAL MESS. WHAT THE HELL. I don't have any time to my spiritual activity (like going to meditate something like that)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts