I'm on debt!!

3/14/2016 01:59:00 PM


The reason of me having my self in all this money making methods in internet is because of the reason that I'm currently on debt in school. That is due this week. To those who didn't know about my school background.

I'm a 3rd year BSIT in Ateneo de Naga University (AdNU) a amazing Jesuit school here in the Philippines!

Why did I became in debt?

The reason I was in debt because of the thing that my parent is currently cutting my allowance to minimize our cost. My Dad that is currently retired (which is still not on pension) and my Mom that only has 5k/month in salary make my living survive. In addition with my rent that is super costly make this more a lot harder. Even myself is having a hard time coping up my expenses here in which I'm currently staying.

Why didn't you get a job while you're studying?

The reason is that I am a 3rd year student which is the year of despair and misery. And my Mom doesn't want this idea, the working student idea.

My Mom also have an access to my bank account. That means she can saw all the money I've got. WHICH MAKES IT WORST. I can actually earn money. Every-time she see's it she cut my allowance. With the reason "you still have money in your bank why do you need money again?" It's for my TUITION FEE!

It's not for just my self narcissism money. IT'S FOR MY TUITION FEE.

Can't you have a new bank account that your Mom can't see?
Well I can, and I do have now which is now a little bit late.

If you are willing to help me with my debt then you can visit this link? Or donate for me. I'M BEGGING. T__T.

To those who will read this thanks for reading and I hope you do manage your money too as well.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts