I FOUND IT THE ANIME THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

7/16/2016 12:41:00 AM
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ANIME FOR A WHILE NOW. AND FINALLY!! I FOUND IT!!!! (I'm not that weeb I'm just a fan of this anime)

It's called Angelic Layer

I discovered this anime in HERO (A Filipino Anime Dubbed Channel) and I have been so obsessed with this anime for almost a years. I was so astound on the doll and how you can upgrade the doll into a better one.


At that time Anime is really not that thing in the Philippines. It was just like a normal cartoon series but now it is actually a big thing here in the Philippines. This anime depicts everything that transcend into virtual reality. I still need to rewatch everything to give it up a review and I'm pretty sure this will be awesome.



Click this to watch all the anime episode: Link


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form






Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts